January 12, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Grammy®-Nominated Rock Band The Fray Performs, Bryan Baeumler, Debbie Travis, Susur Lee, and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/wMlBEL
Monday, Jan. 16
• GOLDEN GLOBES® REPORT: Canada’s Queen of Fashion JEANNE BEKER (FASHIONTELEVISION) teams up with Canada’s Queen of Gossip and ETALK reporter LAINEY (LaineyGossip.com) to deliver a full head-to-toe style report on THE 69TH ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS®.
• FAMILY DINNER MONTH SERIES (Part 2): Marilyn’s resident chef CHRISTINE CUSHING (FEARLESS IN THE KITCHEN) cooks up a traditional pasta recipe as part of the show’s “Family Dinner Month” series, featuring meal ideas for $15 or less.
Tuesday, Jan. 17
• DEBBIE TRAVIS: The reigning queen of renovations and Gemini Award-winning TV personality joins Marilyn’s panel chat for a discussion on hot-button headlines of the day.
• KICKING HORSE RESORT: Marilyn’s outdoor and gardening expert OWEN REEVES takes viewers to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort (a ski resort featuring the fourth highest vertical drop in North America) in beautiful British Columbia to showcase the latest products in outdoor adventure travel.
Wednesday, Jan. 18
• THE FRAY: Best known for their hit song “How To Save Your Life,” the Grammy Award-nominated rock band drop by to perform their single “Heartbeat,” from their latest album Scars & Stories.
• SUSUR LEE: Having appeared on TOP CHEF CANADA and IRON CHEF AMERICA, the master chef discusses the complex culinary traditions of China and cooks-up traditional Chinese New Year dishes.
Thursday, Jan. 19
• BRYAN BAEUMLER: The Canadian contractor, Gemini Award-winning TV host and judge on CANADA’S HANDYMAN CHALLENGE gives viewers a checklist of do’s and don’ts when hiring contractors.
• SUZANNE DIMMA: The editor-in-chief of Canada’s preeminent design and décor magazine, House & Home, stops by to answer viewers’ décor dilemmas as part of the show’s “Ask An Expert” series.
Friday, Jan. 20
• MARILYN MAKE ME OVER: Canada’s Queen of Daytime grants the makeover wishes of two women hailing from Vancouver and Calgary. The head-to-toe overhaul includes a personal shopping spree at Vaughan Mills with Canadian fashion icon JEANNE BEKER, beauty basics with makeup artist BAHAR NIRAMWALLA and hair transformation by celebrity hairstylist JUSTIN GERMAN, whose A-list clientele includes Sienna Miller, Jessica Alba and Renée Zellweger.
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Building on Marilyn Denis’ connection to her fans, interviews and ideas are delivered with the ease and humour of a conversation with your best girlfriend. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Anderson Cooper, Hugh Jackman, Donny & Marie Osmond and many more. THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV and Sundays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Matthew Almeida, Unit Publicist, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.2629 or email@example.com
> Print friendly version