January 26, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Jully Black, New York Times Best-Selling Author & Celebrity Trainer Jim Karas, Deb DiGiovanni, Nadia G (BITCHIN’ KITCHEN), and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/x4ulPt
Monday, Jan. 30
• RAMSIN KHACHI: Marilyn’s design build contractor showcases the best of “As Seen on TV” infomercial products for the home.
• KELLEY KEEHN: The personal finance expert, media personality, and author gives viewers the basics on understanding credit scores including, how to check one’s financial number and how to change it.
• FAMILY DINNER MONTH (Week 4: Marilyn’s resident chef, ROGER MOOKING (host of EVERYDAY EXOTIC) cooks up a Pad Thai inspired stir fry as part of the show’s “Family Dinner Month” series, featuring meal ideas for $15 or less.
Tuesday, Jan. 31
• JULLY BLACK & DEB DIGIOVANNI: JUNO Award-winning R&B singer-songwriter Jully Black and stand-up comedian Deb DiGiovanni join Marilyn’s panel chat for a discussion on hot-button headlines of the day.
• NADIA G: The Canadian chef and host of BITCHIN’ KITCHEN cooks-up a treasured passed down recipe, Sartu di Patate (potato, cheese and sausage casserole).
• JOE RICH: In advance of Bell Let’s Talk Day (Feb. 8) in support of mental health, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW’s family therapist and author Joe Rich addresses the issue amongst teens, discussing warning signs, risk factors, symptoms and treatment of teen depression and mental health.
Wednesday, Feb. 1
• JIM KARAS: Celebrity trainer (whose clientele includes Hugh Jackman and Diane Sawyer) and New York Times best-selling author Jim Karas drops by to talk health and fitness featuring tips from his new book, The Petite Advantage Diet – a comprehensive plan to achieving weight loss for women 5'4" and under.
• ANNABELLE WAUGH: Days leading up to SUPER BOWL XLVI (Feb. 5 at 6 p.m. ET on CTV), Canadian Living magazine’s food director cooks up delicious one pot dishes viewers can serve during kick-off.
Thursday, Feb. 2
• DÉCOR DEFINED: Host MARILYN DENIS and House & Home magazine president and founder LYNDA REEVES share their captured highlights from this year’s Interior Design Show (IDS 12). Additional guests of the day include renowned interior designer ALEXANDRA HUTCHISON who reveals the hottest fireplaces on the market. Plus, specializing in high-end residential architecture and interior design, DEE DEE TAYLOR EUSTACE and MIKE NIVEN answer viewers’ design dilemmas and deliver traditional and modern solutions for designing a 500-square-foot space.
Friday, Feb. 3
• MARILYN MAKE ME OVER: Canada’s Queen of Daytime, MARILYN DENIS, grants the makeover wishes of two women hailing from Brampton and Ottawa, ON. Helping the women get their sexy back, are Marilyn’s fashion expert PETER PAPAPETROU and hairstylist JUSTIN GERMAN who help Marilyn with the big reveal at the end of the show.
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Building on Marilyn Denis’ connection to her fans, interviews and ideas are delivered with the ease and humour of a conversation with your best girlfriend. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Suzanne Somers, Gene Simmons, and many more. THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV and Sundays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Matthew Almeida, Unit Publicist, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.2629 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version