February 3, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Debra Messing (SMASH), Jann Arden, Chantal Kreviazuk, Rumer, and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/zQoEfR
JUNO Award-winning singer-songwriter JANN ARDEN makes her debut appearance on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW next week (Feb. 10). The Canada Walk of Fame inductee and long time friend of Marilyn’s drops by for a chat and performs “Misty Blue” from her latest album, Uncover Me 2.
On Bell Let’s Talk Day (Feb. 8), THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW dedicates a show to bringing awareness to mental health. Canadian JUNO Award-winning singer-songwriter CHANTAL KREVIAZUK reveals a personal family connection with mental illness.
Monday, Feb. 6
• DEBRA MESSING (*Encore Presentation): Best known for her role as ‘Grace Adler’ on WILL & GRACE, the EMMY Award-winning actress chats about her new role in the highly anticipated musical drama, SMASH, premiering Feb. 6 at 10 p.m. ET on CTV.
• RUMER: Supported by leading music industry figures such as Elton John, Britain’s next rising female singer-songwriter drops by to perform her new song “Aretha” from her new album, Seasons of My Soul.
• ANGELA SELF: The Globe and Mail personal finance columnist and founder of Smart Cookies, Angela Self reveals tips on how to earn and redeem travel rewards points to the max to get the most value out of a vacation this March Break.
Tuesday, Feb. 7
• JULLY BLACK: The JUNO Award-winning R&B singer-songwriter joins Marilyn’s panel chat for a discussion on hot-button headlines of the day.
• SEBASTIEN CENTNER: Marilyn’s celebrity event planner and ‘entertaining’ expert shows viewers how to win points and maintain that strong love in a relationship well beyond Valentine’s Day.
Wednesday, Feb. 8
• BELL LET’S TALK DAY: Marilyn dedicates a show to bringing awareness to mental health featuring Canadian JUNO Award-winning singer-songwriter CHANTAL KREVIAZUK, who shares a personal family connection to mental illness. Plus, Marilyn’s family health expert DR. KYMM FELDMAN and family therapist JOE RICH list symptoms of maternal complications seen during post-partum depression; while Marilyn’s alternative health expert BRYCE WYLDE reveals natural treatments (ranging from dietary, supplemental, herbal and homeopathic inventions) that can help with combating mental illness.
Thursday, Feb. 9
• GLEN PELOSO: Interior design contractor and TV personality Glen Peloso (RESTAURANT MAKEOVER, TAKE THIS HOUSE AND SELL IT) reveals tips for choosing the perfect sofa that is functional and guarantees a style statement.
• VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM: Marilyn’s beauty expert CHANTEL GUERTIN reveals a list of top Valentine’s Day gifts for men.
• ANTI-VALENTINE’S DAY?: For single ladies waiting for Cupid to ‘put a ring on it,’ Marilyn’s relationship therapist ASHLEY HOWE reveals a single’s survival guide for making it through Valentine’s Day alone. Plus, Marilyn’s ‘entertaining’ expert JULIA KEILTY shows brokenhearted and single viewers how to throw an anti-Valentine’s Day party.
Friday, Feb. 10
• JANN ARDEN: The Canadian JUNO-Award winning singer-songwriter makes her debut appearance on the show, stopping by to perform “Misty Blue” from her latest album, Uncover Me 2.
• VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER: Marilyn’s beauty expert CHANTEL GUERTIN returns to reveal a list of top Valentine’s Day gifts for women.
• PETER PAPAPETROU: With Valentine’s Day the busiest time of the year for lingerie sales in Canada, Marilyn’s fashion stylist shows women how to look hot at home featuring the latest in loungewear.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Building on Marilyn Denis’ connection to her fans, interviews and ideas are delivered with the ease and humour of a conversation with your best girlfriend. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Suzanne Somers, Gene Simmons, and many more. THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV and Sundays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Matthew Almeida, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.2629 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacqui VanSickle, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.5091 or email@example.com
> Print friendly version