February 10, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Dr. Oz Co-Hosts MARILYN, Tracey Bregman, Vince Vaughn’s mother Shea Vaughn, and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/zY42HV
Monday, Feb. 13
• DR. OZ: Two-time Emmy® Award-winning host of the Emmy® Award-winning THE DR. OZ SHOW joins Canada’s Queen of Daytime to co-host for the full hour. Marilyn and Dr. Oz are also joined by DAVID ROCCO, host of the television series DAVID ROCCO’S DOLCE VITA, who reveals a Valentine’s Day meal using libido boosting foods!
• DIETS ON TRIAL: Top weight loss expert and best-selling author DR. MELISSA HERSHBERG kicks off “Diets on Trial” week giving viewers the verdict on the latest diets.
Tuesday, Feb. 14
• TRACEY BREGMAN: Best known for her roles in THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS and THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, the soap opera actress joins Marilyn’s panel chat for a discussion on hot-button headlines of the day.
• THE NOT SO NEWLYWED GAME: Marilyn’s experts including OWEN REEVES, BRYCE WYLDE and SEBASTIEN CENTNER participate in “The Not So Newlywed Game” with their Valentine’s Day sweethearts. Plus, Marilyn reveals the winner of “The Best Valentine’s Vacation Ever” contest.
Wednesday, Feb. 15
• DIETS ON TRIAL: Top weight loss expert and best-selling author DR. MELISSA HERSHBERG continues to weigh in with her verdict on the latest popular diets.
• LISA TANT: Flare’s fashion editor shares her shopping calendar on how viewers can score the best fashion deals.
Thursday, Feb. 16
• KITCHEN DÉCOR: Marilyn’s DIY expert WENDY RUSSELL shows viewers how to update a kitchen in a weekend and on a budget, while interior decorator JEN BROUWER shares her secrets on how viewers can transform a kitchen to look like it was torn from the pages of a design magazine.
• SHEA VAUGHN: Health and fitness expert, mother of movie star Vince Vaughn and author stops by to discuss her new book, Breakthrough: The 5 Living Principles to Defeat Stress, Look Great, and Find Total Well-Being.
Friday, Feb. 17
• MARILYN MAKE ME OVER: Canada’s Queen of Daytime, MARILYN DENIS grants a makeover wish for two women from rural Ontario. These two farmers will go from country girls to city chic with the help from Marilyn’s fashion stylist PETER PAPAPETROU and hairstylist DANIEL FIORIO.
• DIETS ON TRIAL: Top weight loss consultant and best-selling author DR. MELISSA HERSHBERG concludes “Diets on Trial” week with extreme fad diets such as the cookie diet, master cleanse and baby food diet.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Building on Marilyn Denis’ connection to her fans, interviews and ideas are delivered with the ease and humour of a conversation with your best girlfriend. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Suzanne Somers, Gene Simmons, and many more. THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays at 3 p.m. ET on CTV and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.5091 or email@example.com
> Print friendly version