March 9, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Ashley Judd, Ivanka Trump, Great Canadian Weight Loss Challenge and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/wUuhsc
Monday, March 12
• SMALL HOME SOLUTIONS: Marilyn’s design build contractor RAMSIN KHACHI gives a typical town house a complete overhaul from new floors to new appliances.
• ASHLEY JUDD: Movie star, model, humanitarian and fashion designer drops by to discuss her role as Becca Winstone in the highly anticipated new spy thriller MISSING premiering Thursday, March 15 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CTV.
Tuesday, March 13
• IVANKA TRUMP: American business woman, socialite, heiress, fashion model, working mother and daughter of famed business magnet Donald Trump gives viewers a preview of the new Trump International Hotel and Tower.
• MARCH BREAK STAYCATION: Marilyn’s parenting expert MAUREEN DENNIS offers staycation ideas to keep kids busy during March break.
Wednesday, March 14
• GREAT CANADIAN WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE: Marilyn welcomes back the Stahlbaum family! It is two months into their weight loss challenge and Marilyn’s team of experts including BRENT BISHOP, BRYCE WYLDE, JOE RICH and JULIE DANILUK join to discuss the family’s journey thus far.
Thursday, March 15
• CARSON KRESSLEY: Emmy® award-winning television star, celebrity stylist, author and fashion designer gives mini-makeovers to audience members using trendy spring accessories.
• ROOM BY ROOM HOW-TO: Marilyn’s organizing expert CLARE KUMAR takes charge of Marilyn’s fashion stylist ALEXIS HONCE’s messy bedroom. Clare teaches viewers how to organize a closet, while CHARLES THE BUTLER demonstrates how to properly make the bed.
Friday, March 16
• MARILYN MAKE ME OVER: Canada’s Queen of Daytime, MARILYN DENIS, grants the makeover wishes of a husband and wife hailing from Petrolia, ON. Helping the couple go from grungy to glossy are Marilyn’s fashion expert PETER PAPAPETROU and hairstylist DANIEL FIORIO.
• CHANTEL GUERTIN: Marilyn’s beauty expert reveals how to colour your hair from the comfort of your own home.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Building on Marilyn Denis’ connection to her fans, interviews and ideas are delivered with the ease and humour of a conversation with your best girlfriend. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Suzanne Somers, Gene Simmons, and many more. THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.5091 or email@example.com
> Print friendly version