March 23, 2012
Next Week on CANADA AM – Real Estate Series, The Road to The JUNOS, Early Planting, Childhood Exercise and Diet, and More…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/ybKcNr
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctv.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, technology headlines, and contributor stories.
Monday, March 26
• TO RENT OR TO OWN: It’s the great debate – should you rent or buy? Globe and Mail Financial columnist Angela Self talks about the pros and cons of both.
• SUPERFAN CAMERON HUGHES: The Ottawa-born traveling “superfan” has made a living as a super-cheerleader at pro sports games. Hughes brings his team spirit to CANADA AM, fresh from celebrating his 1000th game.
• DR. PIERRE DUKAN: His diet became a sensation when rumours swirled that Kate Middleton and her mother Carol’s slimming secret was following the French doctor’s diet – a controversial, high protein programme. Dr. Dukan joins CANADA AM this morning.
• DIGITAL DISCOVERIES: Saskatchewan native Zach Wilson lost his camera on a North Carolina paddle boarding trip in May 2011. The camera, specially rigged to the board, was found by a man when it washed up on shore 9 months later in Virginia. Now Wilson shows off the amazing photos from his camera that kept on snapping.
Tuesday, March 27
• ON THE HUNT: Property expert and host of the new show BUY HERSELF, Sandra Rinomato tells CANADA AM who is buying real estate solo right now.
• CHUBBY KIDDIES: ParticipACTION and the Canadian Society for Physical Physiology (CSEP) will launch the Canadian Physical Activity and Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for the Early Years (ages 0 – 4 years). Dr. Marla reviews the guidelines and why they’re needed for this group.
• HANK HANEY: In a CANADA AM exclusive, Tiger Woods’ former coach gives us an in-depth look at the professional and private life of one of the most perplexing athletes of all time in his book The Big Miss: My Years Coaching Tiger Woods.
• ROAD TO THE JUNOS: CANADA AM checks in with Alberta born singer-songwriter Alyssa Reid, JUNO Award nominee for Artist of the Year
Wednesday, March 28
• THE PERFECT RENTAL: Rental expert Jodi Gilmour, host of the TV show FOR RENT, joins CANADA AM with tips on how to find the perfect rental property.
• EARLY PLANTING: An orange grove coming to a backyard neat you? CANADA AM garden expert Mark Cullen looks at the early start on the planting season and how some plants previously zoned for southern climates are moving north.
• HOUSEKEEPING WITH STYLE: No need to fall into a style rut while cleaning house – CANADA AM decorating expert Karl Lohnes delivers tips on staying stylish while tackling the housekeeping. .
• ROAD TO THE JUNOS: Nominated for Best Vocal Jazz Album of the Year for In The Moonlight, Toronto’s husky voiced songstress Sophie Milman joins CANADA AM this morning.
Thursday, March 29
• HOME FOR SALE: Real estate agent and blogger David Fleming shares five simple tips that will help sellers get the best price for their homes with CANADA AM.
• FRANCOIS ARNAUD: The Quebec native best known for his portrayal as Cesare Borgia in the hit Bravo! series THE BORGIAS that airs on Bravo!, joins CANADA AM for an update on what he’s doing now.
• SPRING ACCESSORIES: From sunglasses to handbags, shoes to jewelry, LOULOU Magazine’s Liv Judd demos Spring’s biggest trends.
Friday, March 30
• APRES BUDGET: With the belt tightening expected from the Federal Budget announced Thursday, CANADA AM assembles a team of experts to analyze what it means for average Canadians.
• ROAD TO THE JUNOS: Nominated for Country Album of the Year, the Alberta-based band of brothers Brad, Bryan and Curtis Rempel of High Valley join CANADA AM to chat about their album.
• HEALTHY EATING FOR HEALTHY KIDS: Founder of CrunchaColor, Jennifer Tyler Lee shares tips for getting kids to eat healthy and serves up a tasty kid-friendly recipe.
• FILM FRIDAY: CANADA AM film expert Richard Crouse reviews Mirror Mirror and Wrath Of The Titans.
CANADA AM is Canada’s most-watched national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
- END -
For more information, please contact:
Patricia Garcia, Bell Media, 416-384-2645 or email@example.com
Emily Young Lee, Bell Media, 416-384-3004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version