April 20, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: SAY YES TO THE DRESS’ Randy Fenoli Co-Hosts MARILYN, Best-Selling Author & Fitness Trainer Jim Karas, Great Canadian Weight Loss Challenge, and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/HYLCQG
It’s Wedding Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW and all week long special guests and MARILYN experts cover all aspects of preparing for that special day and reveal the latest trends for the 2012 wedding season. Plus, Randy Fenoli (SAY YES TO THE DRESS) co-hosts with host Marilyn Denis for the full hour, delivering solutions for three brides and their bridal fashion dilemmas.
Monday, April 23
• JULIA KEILTY: Marilyn’s entertaining and décor expert reveals the latest DIY wedding trends in colours, themes, flowers and more.
• HEIDI ALLEN: Wedding planner, TV personality and Today’s Bride magazine’s lifestyle editor provides insider tips for saving thousands of dollars for couples planning to walk down the aisle.
Tuesday, April 24
• SARAH CASSELMAN: FASHION magazine’s senior editor joins Marilyn to kickoff a fashion show featuring the latest trends in bridesmaids’ dresses and mother-of-the-bride/groom wear.
• JIM KARAS: As seen on THE DR. OZ SHOW and THE VIEW, the New York Times best-selling author (The Cardio-Free Diet and The Petite Advantage Diet) and celebrity trainer to Hugh Jackman drops by to share a wedding workout plan to slim down for the big day.
Wednesday, April 25
• GREAT CANADIAN WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE: Marilyn checks in with Cambridge’s Stahlbaum family to discuss their motivations on fitting into their bridesmaids dresses for Kerby’s upcoming wedding in June.
Thursday, April 26
• HOUSE & HOME: House & Home magazine President and Founder LYNDA REEVES shares an exclusive tour and a behind-the-scenes look inside host Marilyn Denis’ serene home.
• ALEXIS HONCE: Marilyn’s fashion stylist reveals the hottest trends in fashion for honeymoon getaways.
Friday, April 27
• RANDY FENOLI: Fashion director at New York’s famous Kleinfelds Bridal Salon and star of SAY YES TO THE DRESS drops by to co-host MARILYN for the full hour with the Queen of Daytime herself and helps solve three brides’ fashion dilemmas.
• TRANSAT HOLIDAYS CONTEST: Marilyn reveals the contest finalists of the show’s wedding week vacation contest, as the brides-to-be are put through one last test to win a Transat Holidays ultimate destination wedding or honeymoon getaway at the Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Nan Row, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.5091 or email@example.com
> Print friendly version