May 18, 2012
Next Week on ELLEN: Canadians Justin Bieber, Howie Mandel and Alanis Morissette, Katy Perry, Charlize Theron, Will Smith, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE performers, and more…
Next Week (May 21–25) on THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW, the host of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, Cat Deeley (May 21), reveals details on the upcoming season of popular reality dance competition series, and Katy Perry discusses her new film, Katy Perry: Part of Me (May 22). Plus, 2012 MUCHMUSIC VIDEO AWARD-nominee Justin Bieber (May 23) gives a show-stopping performance. Then, two-time Oscar® -nominated actor Will Smith (May 23) drops by THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW to chat about his new film, Men In Black III. Plus, Oscar®-winning actress Charlize Theron (May 24) discusses her summer blockbusters and Matt LeBlanc (FRIENDS) (May 25) talks about his series, EPISODES.THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW airs weekdays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV and 4 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check CTV.ca to confirm local broadcast times).
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/JCiMZa
Monday, May 21
• Cat Deeley: British bombshell Cat Deely and host of CTV’s SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (premieres Thursday, May 24 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CTV) sits down to give ELLEN the inside scoop on the amazing dancers and what surprises to expect this season.
• Howie Mandel: TV host Howie Mandel drops by THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW to discuss what it’s like working alongside rock-legend Howard Stern and shares some hilarious stories with ELLEN.
Tuesday, May 22
• Katy Perry: 2012 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS (Sunday, May 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CTV) performer Katy Perry sits down with ELLEN for an exclusive interview and opens up about her breakup with Russell Brand and how it inspired one of the biggest songs of her career. Then, Katy discusses her new summer film, Katy Perry: Part of Me.
• Alanis Morissette: The Canadian Grammy® Award-winning singer/songwriter gets a special introduction from Katy Perry and performs “Guardian” from her upcoming album, Havoc and Bright Lights.
Wednesday, May 23
• Justin Bieber: The Canadian teen heartthrob and 2012 MUCH MUSIC VIDEO AWARD-nominee catches up with ELLEN on his budding romance with Selena Gomez, his new hit single, and what’s next in his unstoppable career. Plus, Bieber gives a show-stopping performance of his new hit song, “Boyfriend” from his highly anticipated album, Believe.
• Will Smith: Two-time Oscar® -nominated actor Will Smith (Seven Pounds) chats about his new film, Men In Black III and reveals what it’s like to be Hollywood’s favourite dad with superstar kids, Jaden and Willow.
Thursday, May 24
• Charlize Theron: The Oscar®-winning actress discusses her summer blockbuster films, providing details on her role as wicked Queen Raveena in the Disney classic, Snow White and the Huntsman, and her much anticipated science fiction film, Prometheus.
• SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Dancers: The talented dancers from CTV’s SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET on CTV) give a show-stopping performance on the ELLEN stage.
Friday, May 25
• Matt LeBlanc: The Golden Globe®-winning actor discusses his role as himself in the series, EPISODES, and reveals how he prepared for the role that is completely different from his character Joey in FRIENDS.
• Olivia Munn: The comedic actress and model discusses her new summer film, Magic Mike, and shares details about working with Hollywood’s hottest men including heartthrob Channing Tatum.
For more information, please contact:
Evan Gesualdi, CTV and CTV Two, 416-384-2186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version