June 8, 2012
Next Week on ELLEN: CTV’s AMERICAN IDOL judge Randy Jackson, three-time GRAMMY® Award-winner Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Emmy® -nominee David Spade, Russell Brand, and more…
Next Week (June 11–15) on THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW, Emmy® -nominee David Spade (June 11) talks about what’s new in his life, Jimmy Kimmel co-hosts ELLEN’s birthday episode, and Melissa McCarthy makes a surprise appearance (June 12). Then, CTV’s AMERICAN IDOL judge Randy Jackson (June 13) talks about how things have changed over the years on IDOL. Plus, three-time GRAMMY® Award-winner Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs (June 14) talks about a new documentary he executive produced. Then, the outrageously funny Russell Brand (June 15) discusses his life, split from Katy Perry and his epic summer movie Rock of Ages. THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW airs weekdays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV and 4 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check CTV.ca to confirm local broadcast times).
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/L4eyrL
Monday, June 11
• The adorably sarcastic David Spade swings by ELLEN to catch up on what’s new with his life.
• REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK star Bethenny Frankel returns to ELLEN with big news from her life.
Tuesday, June 12
• ELLEN celebrates her birthday with one of her favourite guests, Jimmy Kimmel.
•Star of CTV’s MIKE AND MOLLY, Melissa McCarthy surprises ELLEN and delivers plenty of birthday laughs.
• The legendary band Earth, Wind and Fire perform and make ELLEN’s birthday wish come true.
Wednesday, June 13
• CTV’s AMERICAN IDOL judge Randy Jackson catches up with ELLEN on how things have changed on IDOL over the years.
• Actor Justin Theroux (Rock of Ages) stops by ELLEN to discuss filming Wanderlust, where he met Jennifer Aniston, and talks about what it’s like to date one of the biggest stars on the planet.
• GRAMMY®-nominee Natasha Bedingfield returns to ELLEN to perform Bob Dylan’s classic “Ring Them Bells,” and discusses her role in the new CD collection Chimes of Freedom, in honour of the 50th anniversary of Amnesty International.
Thursday, June 14
• Three-time GRAMMY®-winner Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sits down with ELLEN to discuss his new documentary called Undefeated, which he executive produced.
• Model and most sought-after bombshell Kate Upton stops by ELLEN to discuss her first Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover.
Friday, June 15
• The outrageously funny actor Russell Brand catches up with ELLEN on his life, split from Katy Perry and his epic summer movie Rock of Ages. Then, ELLEN is pairing Russell with YouTube™ sensations Sophia Grace and Rosie. It’s a UK party on ELLEN!
• The dancers and stars of the film Step Up Revolution stop by ELLEN to perform, featuring one of ELLEN’s favourite dancers, tWitch.
– CTV –
For more information, please contact:
Evan Gesualdi, CTV and CTV Two, 416-384-2186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version