June 29, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Canadian Fashion Queen Jeanne Beker, Canadian Chef Nadia G, Real Housewife Teresa Giudice, a Canada Day Celebration and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/LUP79q
Monday, July 2
• CANADA DAY CELEBRATION: Canada’s fashion queen JEANNE BEKER presents a Canadian label fashion show with both high and low price points. Then, Canadian chef NADIA G shows viewers her favourite restaurants in Montreal and makes a Canadian classic, poutine. Plus, interior designer TOMMY SMYTHE shares his favorite Canadian design products for the home.
Tuesday, July 3
• PARENTING: Parenting expert ALYSON SCHAFER uncovers the facts and myths about birth order and outlines the personality traits of each child. Then, Marilyn’s parenting expert MAUREEN DENNIS shares her tips for navigating amusement parks with the kids this summer.
• TERESA GIUDICE: THE REAL HOUSEWIFE OF NEW JERSEY cooks a delicious low calorie Italian dinner in under 30 minutes from her new cookbook Fabulicious.
Wednesday, July 4
• SUMMER STYLE GUIDE: MARILYN fashion stylist ALEXIS HONCE finds a maxi dress for every figure and MARILYN beauty expert JILL DUNN shares her tricks for achieving “sun-sational” hair.
• HEALTH: DR. JULIA CARROLL explains what acne is, including the causes and who gets it and DR. MELISSA HERSHBERG shares the diet mistakes most women make.
Thursday, July 5
• GARDENING: Marilyn’s outdoor and garden expert OWEN REEVES reveals his summer garden check up, the seven deadliest gardening sins and how to fix them.
• SUMMER BARBECUE: Marilyn’s resident chef ROGER MOOKING heads outside to grill up three unique summer burgers that are sure to surprise family and friends.
Friday, July 6
• SUMMER TRENDS: Marilyn’s fashion stylist PETER PAPAPETROU has MARILYN covered for summer with hats for all occasions and cover ups for pool days. Then, Marilyn’s beauty expert CHANTEL GUERTIN shares flight attendant secrets for reaching your final destination looking refreshed. Plus, Marilyn’s DIY expert WENDY RUSSELL creates the latest jewelry trends at home.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Nan Row, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.5091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version