July 6, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: SAVING HOPE’s Michael Shanks, Canadian Personal Trainer Cassandra Hope, Controversial Diet Author Venice Fulton and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/PkFeY6
Monday, July 9
• OUTDOOR AND GARDEN: Marilyn’s design build contractor RAMSIN KHACHI takes decks to the next level with new products that extend the life of wooded outdoor spaces. Plus, MARILYN outdoor and garden expert OWEN REEVES tests viewer’s DIY remedies for outdoor and gardening dilemmas.
• NO COOK DINNERS: Marilyn’s resident chef CHRISTINE CUSHING creates a simple summer “no cook” meal that is fast, healthy and delicious!
Tuesday, July 10
• FASHION SCHOOL: MARILYN fashion stylist PETER PAPAPETROU grants the wishes of a young girl from North Bay, Ontario who dreams of becoming a stylist. Together, they offer their styling advice and makeover her teacher.
• TOP BIN SINS: Marilyn’s eco expert CANDICE BATISTA explains what can and can’t be recycled.
Wednesday, July 11
• HEALTH AND NUTRITION: Marilyn’s alternative health expert BRYCE WYLDE discusses four different summer smoothie recipes that are both refreshing and energizing. Plus, MARILYN nutritionist JULIE DANILUK shares the best foods to eat that prevent aches and pains. Then, Canadian personal trainer and fitness model CASSANDRA HOPE demonstrates the best fitness equipment.
Thursday, July 12
• DÉCOR: The new series Fab Finds for Under $50 continues when Marilyn’s Vancouver design correspondent AMANDA FORREST presents her favourite home décor items and tours the hottest design and fashion stores in Vancouver.
• SUMMER’S #1 DRAMA: Canadian actor MICHAEL SHANKS joins MARILYN to chat about the success of CTV series SAVING HOPE which airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CTV.
Friday, June 13
• SUMMER STYLE GUIDE: SARAH CASSELMAN Senior Editor, Fashion News at Fashion Magazine offers five easy ways to update any summer wardrobe. Then Marilyn’s fashion stylist ALEXIS HONCE shows viewers the seven pieces of jewelry every woman should own this season.
• OMG DIET: Author VENICE FULTON defends his controversial new diet book Six Weeks to OMG and joins a MARILYN roundtable debate with DR. MELISSA HERSHBERG to discuss the book.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Nan Row, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.5091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version