July 13, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: JUNO Award-Winner Jully Black, The Ultimate Cottage Experience with Charles the Butler, Canada’s Best Beaches and more...
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/PVI73c
Monday, July 16
• THE ULTIMATE COTTAGE EXPERIENCE: Marilyn’s resident butler CHARLES MACPHERSON reviews cottage etiquette, from hostess gifts to food and drinks. Plus, real estate investor, contractor and television personality SCOTT MCGILLIVRAY shares the pros and cons of owning and renting a cottage and the best time to purchase.
Tuesday, July 17
• KIDS CORNER: Marilyn’s entertaining and décor expert JULIA KEILTY shares fun and fresh children’s party ideas and Marilyn’s pastry chef ALLYSON BOBBITT bakes easy birthday cakes. Plus, MARILYN fitness expert BRENT BISHOP gets the kids moving with interactive and fun outdoor activities.
Wednesday, July 18
• FITNESS FASHION: Canada’s fashion queen JEANNE BEKER showcases the latest in workout wear.
• HEALTH: MARILYN family health expert DR. NANCY DURAND provides steps for an easier colonoscopy, including the right foods to eat before and after the procedure.
Thursday, July 19
• CANADA’S BEST BEACHES: MARILYN outdoor and garden expert OWEN REEVES discusses some of the country’s most beautiful beaches from coast to coast.
• DÉCOR: The Next MARILYN Design Expert top six finalist KASIA WALOSZCZYK transforms a room into a dream nursery for $500 with a DIY custom baby mobile and unique framed artwork.
Friday, July 20
• JULLY BLACK: JUNO award-winner and Canada’s queen of R&B stops by MARILYN to perform her latest single “Fugitive.”
• SUMMER STYLE GUIDE: Marilyn’s fashion stylist PETER PAPAPETROU dishes on how to wear white this summer. Then, MARILYN beauty expert JILL DUNN has all the answers for correcting common beauty mistakes. Plus, Marilyn’s personal hair stylist DANIEL shows viewers what hair brush works best for different hair types and lengths.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Michelle Crespi, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.5091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version