November 2, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Two-Time Academy Award®-Winner SALLY FIELD, CTV News’ LLOYD ROBERTSON, MARILYN’s Belly Fat Fix, and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/QbGgaV
Monday, Nov. 5
• SALLY FIELD: The two-time Academy Award®-winning actress stops by the MARILYN studio to discuss her upcoming film Lincoln.
• ROB GENTILE: The acclaimed Buca executive chef gives viewers a sneak peek of a sophisticated tailgate dish that will be served at the 100th GREY CUP GALA.
Tuesday, Nov. 6
• LLOYD ROBERTSON: CTV News’ Lloyd Robertson joins Marilyn to talk about his memoir, The Kind of Life It’s Been.
• MICHAEL SMITH: The Canadian celebrity chef chats with Marilyn about his new cookbook Fast Flavours, and then makes a mouth-watering bacon fettuccine carbonara live in-studio.
Wednesday, Nov. 7
• BELLY FAT FIX: The top experts share the latest advice on how to say bye-bye to belly fat. Celebrity personal trainer and lifestyle expert JIM KARAS reveals a new fitness technique that viewers can do at home. Then, MARILYN nutritionist JULIE DANILUK shows viewers the must-have foods to conquer belly fat. Plus, MD, best-selling author, and weight loss consultant DR. MELISSA HERSHBERG shows viewers which foods are surprisingly jam-packed with sugar.
Thursday, Nov. 8
• HOME DÉCOR: Form meets function as designer TOMMY SMYTHE shares design tips for small spaces, and shows Marilyn his former 180 square foot apartment. Then, interior decorator ALYKHAN VELJI takes viewers on a Calgary shopping tour of his favourite design stores, while MARILYN home and design expert RAMSIN KHACHI teaches Marilyn design secrets to remember when remodelling a bathroom.
Friday, Nov. 9
• FASHION: From cardigans and asymmetrical sweaters, to loose knit scarves, MARILYN fashion stylist ALEXIS HONCE highlights the hottest knitwear for fall. Plus, get on trend with the latest fashions with Canadian fashion icon and host of FashionTelevisionChannel JEANNE BEKER.
• BANG ON: Looking for bangin’ bangs? Calgary-based hairdresser JAMI SYMONS teaches viewers that any face shape can pull off this season’s hottest hairstyle.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Michelle Crespi, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:Jacqui VanSickle, CTV and CTV Two, 416.384.5091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Charbonneau, CTV and CTV Two, 416.384.2018 or email@example.com
> Print friendly version