November 9, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Three-Time Emmy Award®-winner DR. OZ, JUNO Award-Nominee JARVIS CHURCH, Hockey Canada’s TODD JACKSON, Canadian Chef CHUCK HUGHES and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/VY1O7H
Monday, Nov. 12
• HOT VACATION HOMES: From the sandy deserts of Arizona, to the breathtaking, tranquil beaches of Hawaii, MARILYN real estate expert SCOTT MCGILLIVRAY shares the best vacation hotspots to purchase properties.
• OLIVE OIL 101: Viewers get the skinny on the healthy cooking alternative, olive oil, as MARILYN resident chef CHRISTINE CUSHING explains how to choose certain olive oils, and provides helpful tips on the best storing solutions.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
• HOCKEY PARENT SURVIVAL GUIDE: MARILYN’s resident butler CHARLES THE BUTLER shows parents solutions to de-stink the hockey bag and keep equipment clean. Then, equipment coach for Canada’s national hockey team, TODD JACKSON, explains what type of equipment can be bought second hand, and still work on the ice. Plus, Canadian chef CHUCK HUGHES shares a special recipe his mom used to make for him as a young hockey player.
Wednesday, Nov. 14
• DR. OZ: The three-time Emmy Award®-winner empowers MARILYN viewers by providing cutting edge information on important topics, ranging from weight loss to nutrition, and staying young. THE DR. OZ SHOW airs weekdays at 2 p.m. ET on CTV.
• OSTEOPOROSIS MONTH: Best-selling author DR. MELISSA HERSHBERG discusses the cause and effects of osteoporosis.
• JARVIS CHURCH: The JUNO Award-nominee and soul singer performs his new hit song, “Do It Better” for the MARILYN audience.
Thursday, Nov. 15
• HOME DÉCOR: MARILYN design expert GLEN PELOSO shows viewers how to upgrade décor with accessories, and how to enjoy all purchases, with no regrets!
• EASY GIFTS: Make it personal this holiday season. MARILYN design expert ANDREW PIKE takes viewers into Pottery Barn and explains how to add that special touch to a gift, achieving a custom and personal feel.
Friday, Nov. 16
• FASHION: Metallic do’s and don’ts! MARILYN fashion stylist PETER PAPAPETROU shows viewers how to make metallics work for the holidays and how they can brighten up any look!
• BEAUTY: Less is more as MARILYN beauty expert CHANTEL GUERTIN shares three makeup products to create three fabulous different looks for the holidays.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Michelle Crespi, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, CTV and CTV Two, 416.384.5091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Sokolsky, CTV and CTV Two, 416.384.2186 or Aviva.email@example.com
> Print friendly version