November 16, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: DANIEL CUDMORE and CHARLIE BEWLEY from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, JUNO and Grammy Award®-Winner NELLY FURTADO, and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/Sy5EmK
Monday, Nov. 19
• TWILIGHT FEVER: Vancouver native DANIEL CUDMORE and CHARLIE BEWLEY from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, join Marilyn to chat about the final chapter in the Twilight series.
• NELLY FURTADO: The JUNO and Grammy Award®-winning singer performs “Be OK” from her new hit album, The Spirit Indestructible for the MARILYN audience.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
• PARENTING: Suffering from a serious case of mommy guilt? MARILYN relationship therapist ASHLEY HOWE offers tips on how to deal with the guilt when deciding to stay home with your kids, or go back to work. Then, financial expert KELLEY KEEHN tells viewers what to consider financially when new moms make the big jump back to work. Plus, CORBIN TOMASZESKI, executive chef at the Royal Ontario Museum, shares some of his special blender recipes for infants.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
• MEN’S FASHION: The men of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW take the stage! MARILYN fashion stylist PETER PAPAPETROU takes MARILYN home and design expert RAMSIN KHACHI out shopping for a new look with latest men’s clothing styles.
• MEN’S FITNESS: Professional wrestler and fitness guru TRISH STRATUS is joined by former Blue Jays player JOE CARTER as they share tips from their new DVD, Yoga for Men.
Thursday, Nov. 22
• HOME DÉCOR: Home style coast to coast! From ocean side in Vancouver, MARILYN design correspondent AMANDA FORREST shares tips on how to use empty space in the home effectively and affordably. Then, from the East shores of Halifax, MARILYN design expert, ANDREW PIKE highlights his favourite stores and discusses inspiring products in studio.
Friday, Nov. 23
• MARILYN, MAKE ME OVER: There is no crime in being beautiful! MARILYN fashion stylist PETER PAPAPETROU gives hot new makeovers to the ladies of the law from Vaughn Mills mall. Then, Marilyn checks in with former makeover contestant Stephanie West, who received a dream makeover from CLINTON KELLY last year.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Michelle Crespi, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, CTV and CTV Two, 416.384.5091 or email@example.com
Aviva Sokolsky, CTV and CTV Two, 416.384.2186 or Aviva.firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version