December 17, 2012
This Week on CANADA AM – Top News Stories of 2012 with Lisa LaFlamme, Holiday Foods from Around the World, Suzie McNeil, Judd Apatow, and More…
To Tweet this alert: http://bit.ly/UYkKlB
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV and CTV News Channel. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctv.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas.
Tuesday, Dec. 18
• SWEDISH SMORGASBORD: From gravlax to glögg, CANADA AM takes viewers through the paces of Christmas foods popular in Sweden.
• THE BOOK OF (HOLIDAY) AWESOME: Neil Pasricha’s website 1000AwesomeThings paved the way to his series of best-sellers celebrating awesome things. CANADA AM welcomes the author with his latest The Book of (Holiday) Awesome.
Wednesday, Dec. 19
• CHRISTMAS FOODS IN INDIA: CANADA AM tantalizes taste buds with Indian recipes popular during the holidays.
• SPACE STATION INVASION: Canadian astronaut Bob Thirsk chats with CANADA AM about fellow astronaut Chris Hadfield’s mission to the International Space Station.
• TOP YOUTUBE VIDEOS: CANADA AM counts down the top 10 You Tube videos released in 2012.
Thursday, Dec. 20
• JUDD APATOW: The funnyman filmmaker behind comedic hits Knocked Up and The Forty Year Old Virgin dishes on his new film This Is Forty.
• TAPAS AND MORE: CANADA AM shares a “Feliz Navidad” menu with viewers, looking at the most popular Spanish and Mexican Christmas foods.
• TECH GIFTS GALORE: Tech guru Marc Saltzman reviews gifts under $50, perfect for the tech savvy people on your Christmas list.
Friday, Dec. 21
• TOP 10 NEWS STORIES OF 2012: CANADA AM welcomes CTV NATIONAL NEWS Chief Anchor Lisa LaFlamme, with a preview of the top news stories in 2012.
• RICHARD’S REVIEW: CANADA AM’s film critic Richard Crouse reviews holiday releases Jack Reacher and This is Forty.
• HOLIDAY HOST WITH THE MOST: CANADA AM welcomes Charles the Butler, Canada’s beloved etiquette expert, with tips on how to be the perfect holiday host this Christmas.
Now in its 40th Season, CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Patricia Garcia, Bell Media, 416.384.2645 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Renee Dupuis, Bell Media, 416.384.3154 or email@example.com
> Print friendly version