December 21, 2012
This Week on CANADA AM – Boxing Week Deals, World Junior Hockey, the Best of 2012, and More…
To Tweet this alert: http://bit.ly/VUINSY
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV and CTV News Channel. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctv.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas.
Monday, Dec. 24
• BOXING DAY DEALS: The presents under the tree have yet to be opened, but today, CANADA AM gives the best tips for Boxing Week deals, both in store and online.
• BOARDGAMES: Jon Levy from Mastermind Toys tells CANADA AM about the best games to play during the holidays for some family bonding time.
• WORLD JUNIOR HOCKEY: CANADA AM gives hockey lovers their fix with a preview of the 2013 World Junior Championship.
Tuesday, Dec. 25
• MERRY CHRISTMAS: The talented Tenors help CANADA AM count down the best of musical performances showcased on the CANADA AM Soundstage over the past year.
Wednesday, Dec. 26
• BOXING DAY: CANADA AM’s Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Richard Crouse have breakfast at the CN Tower and take a heightened, nostalgic look back at the best moments of CANADA AM in 2012.
Thursday, Dec. 27
• MACLEAN’S TOP PHOTOS: The Canadian publication unveils their choices for the best in photography for 2012.
• YEAR IN POLITICS: QUESTION PERIOD’s Craig Oliver and Robert Fife take a look back at the year in politics.
• REALITY TV: CANADA AM gets a kick out of the best and worst moments of reality television over the year.
Friday, Dec. 28
• THE YEAR IN SCIENCE: Discovery Channel’s Dan Riskin acknowledges the scientific discoveries made in 2012.
• A YEAR IN SPORTS: Sports business expert Howard Bloom shares the most memorable moments in sports of 2012.
• WINTER GRILLING: Barbeque buff Naz Cavallaro gives CANADA AM some tips and recipes for warming up the winter with some cold weather grilling.
• NYE DIY: Chef Andrew Richmond of La Carnita walks CANADA AM through some delicious and easy food creations that pair best with that New Year’s Eve bubbly.
Now in its 40th Season, CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Alexandra Dwyer-Joyce, Bell Media, email@example.com
Patricia Garcia, Bell Media, 416.384.2645 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version