January 4, 2013
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: New Trends for 2013, Finance Saving Series, Celebrity Interior Decorator Jillian Harris, and more…
THE MARLIYN DENIS SHOW kicks off the New Year with a finance saving series as MARILYN experts help viewers learn ways to save on all things from buying a house to stocking the pantry. Experts include CHRISTINE CUSHING , JILLIAN HARRIS, ANGELA SELF, KELLEY KEEHN and, NICHOLAS MONTGOMERY.
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/Xs8GQT
Monday, Jan. 7
• TRENDS FOR 2013: Get the latest fashion trends for the New Year! Fashion expert PETER PAPAPETROU and fashion stylist ALEXIS HONCE present different takes on 3 new trends for the New Year. Then, celebrity chef ANNA OLSON teaches viewers about the hot new cooking trends for 2013 and shares a mouth-watering recipe with the MARILYN audience.
Tuesday, Jan. 8
• PARENTING REPORT CARD: Parents learn how to get an A+ as MARILYN parenting expert ALYSON SCHAFER shares family goal setting tips for the year.
• NUTRITION: Gourmet guru NADINE HUGHES shares easy and innovative ways to pack children’s lunches, and gives tips on how kids can stop losing their food containers.
Wednesday, Jan. 9
• HEALTHY FOOD RESOLUTIONS: From cereal bars to sugar-free low carb meals, MARILYN nutritionist MIRANDA MALISANI explains how health food imposters can ruin a resolution.
• HEALTH CHECK-IN: MARILYN naturopathic doctor NATASHA TURNER gives the MARILYN audience a health quiz, and shares tips on what to cut out of a diet to become healthier in the New Year.
Thursday, Jan. 10
• HOME DÉCOR: Celebrity interior decorator JILLIAN HARRIS shares personal décor DIY tips that help refresh any room without breaking the bank. Then, MARILYN design expert ALY VELJI gives viewers a taste of a contemporary style inspired by his home town of Calgary.
Friday, Jan. 11
• BEAUTY FOR 2013: Viewers learn how to stay on trend as MARILYN beauty expert link JILL DUNN shares the forecast about the best new beauty products of 2013.
•PETER’S FAB FINDS: MARILYN fashion expert PETER PAPAPETROU hits the mall and brings back his favourite items that viewers can wear now, and into next winter.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Michelle Crespi, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays at 9 a.m. ET on CTV and Sundays at 3 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, CTV and CTV Two, 416.384.5091 or email@example.com
Aviva Sokolsky, CTV and CTV Two, 416.384.2186 or Aviva.firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version