February 15, 2013
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Three-Time GRAMMY® Award-Winner TIM MCGRAW, CTV’s AMERICAN IDOL Winner PHILLIP PHILLIPS, Author and Designer JONATHAN ADLER, THE NEXT MARILYN COOKING EXPERT Search, and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/VlkQZc
After a nation-wide callout, six self-proclaimed master chefs take part in a week-long (Feb. 18 - 22) series of intense culinary challenges using Maple Leaf Foods Inc. products, THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT MARILYN COOKING EXPERT.
Each daily challenge features a special guest judge, including award-winning chef and TV personality Rocco DiSpirito (Feb. 18); MARILYN resident chef Roger Mooking and design expert Amanda Forrest (Feb. 19); French-Canadian chef and restaurateur Chuck Hughes (Feb. 20); and Gemini Award-nominated TV personality/chef Lynn Crawford (Feb. 21). The new cooking expert will be announced live on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW (Feb. 22).
Monday, Feb. 18
• REAL ESTATE: Don’t let cold weather conditions delay upgrades to the home. MARILYN real estate expert SCOTT MCGILLVRAY shows viewers how a few simple projects in the winter can increase the value of a home.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
• TIM MCGRAW: The three-time GRAMMY®-winning country singer drops by to chat with Marilyn about his new album Two Lanes of Freedom.
• PHILLIP PHILLIPS: The Season 11 winner of CTV’s AMERICAN IDOL takes the MARILYN stage to perform an acoustic version of his hit single “Home.” (AMERICAN IDOL airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CTV and Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CTV Two)
Wednesday, Feb. 20
• TECH SAVVY: MARILYN web and technology expert AMBER MACARTHUR shows viewers how kitchen technology can turn any cook into a master chef!
• JOHN CATUCCI: The Canadian comedian and TV host scours the nation for the most delicious and mouth-watering dishes from five Canadian towns. These delectable meals are recreated for the studio audience, and feature dishes from British Colombia, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia.
Thursday, Feb. 21
• JONATHAN ADLER: The potter, designer, and author known for his original designs and furniture stops by to chat with Marilyn about his upcoming projects and signature style.
Friday, Feb. 22
• MARILYN, MAKE ME OVER: MARILYN fashion expert PETER PAPAPETROU steps in to help a woman from Windsor, Ontario get a hot new look. Then, celebrity hairstylist TED GIBSON, who has styled hair for stars such as Angelina Jolie and Marion Cotillard, tries out a few red carpet inspired hair-dos on the lucky makeover candidate. (THE OSCARS® airs live Sunday, Feb. 24 at 8:30 p.m. ET on CTV).
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Michelle Crespi, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays at 9 a.m. ET on CTV and Sundays at 3 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, CTV and CTV Two, 416.384.5091 or email@example.com
Aviva Sokolsky, CTV, 416.384.2186 or Aviva.firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version