February 25, 2013
This Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Professional Carpenter GAIL PROSSER, Best Selling Author BRUCE SELLERY, DR. SCOTT GLEDHILL, Interior Decorator ALY VELJI, and More…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/W7roxn
Monday, Feb. 25
• RENO: Learn how to live the lifestyle of the rich and famous without breaking the bank! Professional carpenter and founder of the website Women Who Build Stuff GAIL PROSSER, demonstrates how viewers can add luxury to the bathroom with two DIY projects.
• COOKING: TV personalities GERALD and KITTEN DOWDENS show their Southern hospitality by whipping up a delectable chicken and sausage gumbo!
Tuesday, Feb. 26
• PARENTING: Personal finance expert and bestselling author BRUCE SELLERY, explains how to raise financially independent children to avoid adult kids from living at home.
• INSTAGRAM 101: From photo filters and hashtags, to followers and friends, MARILYN web and technology expert AMBER MACARTHUR presents viewers a step-by-step guide to use the latest in online photo sharing and social networking.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
• THE GUT: DR. SCOTT GLEDHILL explains how the brain is connected to the gut, and shares tips to control rumbling stomachs. Then, MARILYN naturopathic doctor NATASHA TURNER reveals an anti-inflammatory diet that will make the body feel fantastic!
Thursday, Feb. 28
• HOME DÉCOR: MARILYN covers Canadian décor from coast to coast as MARILYN design expert AMANDA FORREST showcases the best West Coast style in Vancouver, and design expert ANDREW PIKE highlights his favourite stores in Halifax. Then, interior decorator ALY VELJI demonstrates calm, cool, and contemporary Calgary designs.
Friday, Mar. 1
• SPRING FASHION: MARILYN fashion expert PETER PAPAPETROU discusses spring trends, while MARILYN fashion expert ANGIE SMITH reveals products that will keep your clothes looking great! Plus, two viewers cut their long locks and donate them to charity.
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Diane Keaton, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Gene Simmons, and many more. Executive produced by Michelle Crespi, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays at 9 a.m. ET on CTV and Sundays at 3 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Sarah Goddard, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.2056 or email@example.com
Laura Catania, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.3173 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Print friendly version